[Frac Fueling & Power]
GTUIT LEADS ANOTHER INDUSTRY FIRST; CONDITIONING WELLSITE FIELD GAS TO POWER TIER 4 DUAL FUEL FRAC FLEET
Innovation is the lifeblood of GTUIT. In 2020, GTUIT took another significant step forward leading the industry towards greater efficiency and utilization of available wellsite resources. Utilizing its mobile fleet of gas conditioning equipment, GTUIT is powering dual fuel frac fleets in the Permian basin by conditioning raw associated gas at the frac site and delivering it directly to the engines powering frac’ing operations. The benefits of this new model in wellsite fuel conditioning & delivery cannot be overstated:
• Substantial savings over both straight diesel power and CNG blending in dual fuel engines. Monthly savings are estimated at over $225,000 for diesel-only power and $170,000 over CNG in dual fuel applications…even at today’s low diesel prices.
• GTUIT’s patent pending technology provides consistent gas quality for dual fuel and gas fired engines regardless of the quality of the raw associated field gas (see GTUIT Treated Gas graphs this page)
• Reduced wellsite traffic from both diesel and CNG fuel providers resulting in safer and simpler wellsite operations
• Measurable ESG benefits
• Numerous wellsite applications including dual fuel frac power, power for drilling operations, grid power, etc.
• GTUIT 24/7 operational monitoring & service ensuring 99+% uptime
For more information on how GTUIT can help slash your fuel costs and emissions on your next completion, please contact us at email@example.com.
Real Results Using GTUIT Technology
Measured Gas Heating Value Rate of Change
GTUIT’s patent pending technology acts like a fuel filter for raw fuel gas, producing consistent quality gas regardless of flow or ambient conditions.