Engineers find solutions to energy management challenges
Experienced engineers make up GTUIT’s senior management team. They have decades of years of experience in the oil and gas industry and have launched many successful businesses. They are experts in a variety of disciplines.
At GTUIT, their knowledge is put to work developing technologies to solve energy management challenges. They seek out partnerships that add value to the associated gas producing process. They are committed to delivering world-class service to their clients.
Brian Cebull, President and CEO
Cebull has more than 25 years experience in the oil and gas industry. As a hands-on partner in Nance Petroleum, he helped in the transition when St. Mary Land & Exploration, now SM Energy, acquired the company in 1999. He co-founded a private oil and gas exploration and production company in 2008.
- Board member and former president of Montana Petroleum Association
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University
Mark C. Peterson, Professional Engineer, Chief Operating Officer
Peterson has a successful background in air quality and environmental consulting spanning 18 years. He co-founded PureTech, a company created to treat coalbed methane produced water. The technology was introduced to the industry in Wyoming’s Powder River Basin.
- More than 20 years in oil and gas industry
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, University of New Hampshire
James L. Haider, Professional Engineer, Chief Technology Officer
Haider was the founder and managing member of Chinook Engineers and Associates, an engineering and consulting firm. He was also a co-founder of PureTech, a coalbed methane water treatment company. He has 15 years experience in the oil and gas industry and 25 years experience in manufacturing and quality control.
- Consultant to many U.S. manufacturers nation-wide
- Advisory Board Member for the Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Colorado State University
Orms owned and managed Horizon Capital Partners, a private investment-banking firm since 2003. He has more than 25 years experience in the financial industry.
- More than 18 years experience as chartered financial analyst
- B.A. in Business Administration, Rocky Mountain College
We invite you to contact any member of our leadership team to learn more about what GTUIT can do for your company.
GTUIT is proud to partner with the following major energy producers.